There are a few things to learn about yoga that isn’t all about poses and the like. “Yoga Burn” or “Her Yoga Secrets”, a 12-week yoga program for women, was created by Zoe Bray-Cotton. She is a certified yoga instructor and personal trainer who created this program also known as “Yoga Secrets”. It focuses on a unique way on how to practice yoga, which is called the Dynamic Sequencing. This will then help with healthy weight loss.
What Is Dynamic Sequencing?
It is the program created by Zoe Bray-Cotton, where you progress week after week with different yoga poses and sequences. Through this, you will be able to strengthen your workouts and have that body you’ve always wanted.
There are 3 phases in this program, with videos you will be following in order to effectively perform them. There are two bonuses as well, with the audio classes and tranquility flow included in the package.
Three Phases Of Dynamic Sequencing
- Foundational Flow – This is for the beginners just starting out with yoga. You will be doing basic poses that will first help strengthen your core and safely achieve perfect form in poses. These poses will enable you to boost your metabolism and mental health.
- Transitional Flow – You will start to advance, combining more difficult poses with your beginner ones.
- Mastery Flow – This will combine all the things you learned from the last two phases, and this will end up with you getting the physique you want.
Common Yoga Mistakes
Zoey Bray-Cotton also enumerates the 3 common mistakes women do when starting yoga:
- Attending General Classes
Attending generic yoga practice is good so instructors can help with your form, but since all students have different bodies and experience, it may either be too difficult or too easy for you when attending these classes. This will cause chances of injury or lack of advancement.
- Yoga Will Lower Stress
Not all yoga classes will help your relax, especially when taking generic classes. This may actually increase your stress hormones and make you store fats inside your body!
- Not Advancing In Yoga
When you take generic classes, you are either advancing at a pace too quick, or too slow. If you are the latter who is stuck doing the same poses, then you won’t be able to strengthen those muscles or improve your physique.
Pros of the Program
- All women will be able to do this, no matter the body shape or type.
- The program is concentrated on results, wanting you to progress in order to achieve your goals.
- It’s cheaper than yoga classes, with the program only costing a one time fee.
- You can do it at home.
- You get the complete program with two bonuses!
- If it doesn’t work, you can actually have your money back within two months!
Cons of the Program
- This is best for beginners, as it is a transition from beginner poses to slightly advanced ones.
- Do not expect instant results, especially if you are not consistent with the workouts.
The Yoga Burn will definitely have you feeling great in both body and mind. It is a great program that anyone can follow, without having to leave the comforts of your own home! You can be in shape, or get your money back. But most likely, the results will start to show as long as you stay motivated and consistent. What are you waiting for? Try it now and see for yourself! Hopefully, this review has helped you made a choice as to whether you should buy the Yoga Burn or not.
Get Yoga Burn Today! (60 days money back guarantee!)