Read my honest review about “Blendtec Blender Review“. In the wake of investigating the Blendtec (and Vitamix among different blenders) broadly and talking with loved ones and individuals who own one, I knew the Blendtec Total Blender was ideal for me.
Blendtec Blender Review
With your Blendtec Total Blender, you can make the ideal smoothie. Whether that is the ever prevalent green smoothie, one containing ice cube shapes, seeds, or nuts, you’ll get a thick, velvety uniformity with no lumps every now and then. Just as the oster, the lower end blender can achieve same rich blend as completely as possible; there is a convenient Smoothie button that simplifies the entire process.
As I would like to think, this is the best blender for making smoothies, however that is simply the beginning of what you can make with your Blendtec. The list of what can be made is endless; juices, soups, nut milk and nut butter, sauces, spreads, marinades, dressings, salsas, yogurt , dips, and then many more. You can even extend its usage by crushing grains and making your own unique handmade infant nourishment purees! You get a 213 page recipe book replete with several recipes that are on my list when you buy Blendtec Total Blender.
One thing emerged when conversing with other people who love their Blendtec, a peculiarity which I’ve developed to love also, prearranged blending cycles. As such, there are buttons on the Blendtec touch cushion for your different blend needs, in the same way as the Smoothie button I said above.
Basically, you will press the blending button, and enjoy the euphoria of Blendtec performing its magic; it will stop immediately when completed (self-activating). These programmed blend cycles guarantee the wanted uniformity and surface feel.
You can likewise mix physically utilizing the speed up and speed down button and the pulse button. Underneath the button is a little LCD screen showing to what extent your self-activating blend has gone, or to what extent you’ve been blending if using manual labor; It stays informed on the total number of blends. This is really a “shrewd” blender.
Additional Notable Features
– Plastic Jar: The blender container (without BPA) is square with a volume of 2 quarts, and has a decent secure-fitting top. This outline serves to move food content around and power it down to blade level which implies your smoothie (or whatever you’re making) will mix uniformly. The jug is light weight, simple to pour and get food out of it, and has helpful measurements (cups and ounces) just by the side at of the jug. No compelling reasons to stress over breaking your glass jug– 3 quart containers are currently accessible in the event that you require more volume.
– Power: The Blendtec has a business quality 1,560-watt, 3 HP (Peak Horsepower) direct-motor engine and a 2-prong stainless-steel cutting edge that twists up to 29,000 rpm. The blender can be better qualified as a piece of influential machine equipped for blending pretty much anything.
– Highest Nutrition: Unlock each ounce of nourishment in organic products in vegetables with Blendtec’s capacity to completely separate cell dividers. This is particularly imperative when blending greens, for example, kale, spinach, and chard.
– Smooth & Modern Design: Measuring in at 7 by 8 by 15.5 inches, the Blendtec Total Blender fits pleasantly on most kitchen ledges and is not hard on the eyes; it’s accessible in both white and dark.
– Lifetime Warranty: Blendtec has a lifetime guarantee on the cutting edges (blade). So you’ll never need to stress over it getting dull; a 3-year guarantee on the electric motor- base, and a 1-year guarantee on the jug.
– Simple to Clean: Cleanup is just so simple. Essentially add some warm water, a bit of soap, and press the Pulse button for a few seconds. At that point, flush and the cleaning is over.
– Free Recipe Book: Purchasing a Blendtec blender comes with a delightful 213 page recipe book, instructional DVD, with 16 recipe features, owner’s manual and user guide.
A couple of highlights and separating components of the Designer Series:
– Modern and better improved user interface making it less demanding to utilize and clean. The symbols are illuminated, and vanish totally when not being used, leaving a lovely, clean appearance.
– Smooth, sleek configuration, so your blender isn’t a flaw on your counter, rather an exquisite piece to add to your kitchen.
– Improved wind current that keeps things cool and increase life span of your blender.
– Blendtec is presently offering free Shipping on the majority of their products. Blendtec likewise has a 3 Payment Plan for individuals who can’t pay for the blender at a full stretch in advance
– One other thing I need to bring up, Blendtec’s cost less than the Vitamix.
Blendtec’s have gotten awesome reviews over the web and 4.5 stars on the average from more than 400 review analysts on Amazon. The website reviews also speaks volume in a shinning way.
Any other Complaints?
The most widely recognized objection I’ve heard is that it’s excessively noisy. As I would see it, this is associated with any other blender in the market you can think of. The Blendtec is most likely quieter than my Oster, and just marginally louder than my food processor. For a statement of fact, my ears are not covered when I’m blending, or even make a way out of the room. But you can make do will either available option if you’ve got a quite sensitive ear.
An alternate minor grievance is that the jug scratches so easily. This is a fact in the event that you don’t adhere to owner’s manual and utilize abrasive cleaning pads and sponges. Stick to using cloth fabric and paper towel and don’t stress over it.
Another potential compliant is the absence of a tamper to move the contents around if they get stuck when mixing. I’ve had this happen several times. To ease, just get the jug and shake it a couple of times, then keep mixing.
These blenders have passed inspections and meet the stringent measures Blendtec holds for all their machines. With a full 7-year guarantee, you can purchase an overhaul blender at a discount with certainty!